Pas Bahasa Inggris Inferior 9 Semester 1 – Pembagian latihan soal Penilaian Akhir Semester ganjil alat penglihatan kursus bahasa inggris berbentuk akta PDF dapat di download secara cuma-cuma, dan diselesaikan secara online pada artikel Central Pendidikan di bawah ini.
Total keseluruhannya yaitu 30 granula disesuaikan dengan struktur soal asesmen dan pula kompetensi kurikulum 2022 revisi. Buya/ibu guru bisa menggunakannya umpama tambahan bebat/paradigma dalam pembuatan naskah sejati nan diujikan kepada siswa kelas 9 SMP.
Tentunya dengan materi bahasa inggris yang diujikan detik penerimaan daring maupun luring di masing – masing kelas. Tapi minta maat, lakukan kunci jawaban tak tersaji.
Latihan Tanya Pas Bahasa Inggris Papan bawah 9 Semester 1 2022/2023 PDF ONLINE
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing A, B, C or D.
1. Situation :
Rahma has just got the first prize in the “Poetry Reading contest” to celebrate Indonesia
Independence day. Reni congratulates her.
What does Reni say to congratulate Siti?
Reni : ” ………………………………..”
Rahma : ”Thank you.”
A. Sure, Good luck
B. Congratulate to Rahma
C. Congratulations, Rahma
D. Thanks, I will do my best
2. Situation :
Ade : I got A for the English test.
Maya : Good job,
Ade. Congratulations !
Ade : Thanks a lot , Maya.
Maya : I hope you’ll get A for the other test
Ade : I hope so.
Which expression shows the expression of hope ?
A. Good job.
B. Congratulations !
C. Thanks a lot, Maya.
D. I hope you’ll get A for the other test.
3. Ryan : The government plans to raise the electricity bill next month.
Hani : ……..It will increase the amount of poor people.
The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is . . .
A. I agree with you.
B. I don’t know.
C. I disagree.
D. I agree
4. We clean the house . . . we prevent the bacteria coming.
A. in antaran to
B. so that
5. … be brave, the students are supported to perform in front of the class.
A. In bestelan to
B. So that
6. My grandfather agrees to go jogging every morning. This sentence uses the expression of …
7. We need to wash our hands before having breakfast in order to . . .
A. save the water.
B. beautify our hands.
C. clean the surrounding.
D. prevent the bacteria coming.
Read the following text and answer questions 8 to 10.
LIKE YOU NEVER FEEL ANY COLD
Fast relief for
Congestion 100 tablets
Runny nose USP
Coughs 200 mg
AVAILABLE IN EVERY STORE IN INDONESIA
8. Which of the following sickness cannot be relieved by this medicine?
9. What’s the writer’s purpose to write the text above?
A. To persuade people to use the product.
B. To explain the ingredients of the product.
C. To describe the illnesses that can be cured.
D. To inform the process of making Cold Breaker.
10. Where will we find this medicine?
A. Every store in American
B. B. Every store in Australia
C. Every store in Indonesia
D. Every store in Papua
This text is for no 11 – 13
It’s so hot day. Alya wants to make a glass of ice tea. She prepares a spoon, a straw, a sachet of tea bag, two tablespoons of sugar, a glass of hot water, and ice cubes.
First she takes a glass of hot water, then she dips the tea bag until the water color changes. After that she puts two tablespoons of sugar into the glass, and then she stirs it well. Next she puts ice cubes into the glass. And finally she drinks a glass of ice tea
11. What does Alya want to make?
A. A glass of hot tea.
B. A glass of ice tea.
C. A glass of coffee.
D. A glass of tea.
12. “…and then she
it well (the second paragraph).” The underlined word has the closest meaning to … .
13. What will Alya do after she puts two tablespoons of sugar into the glass?
A. She takes a glass of hot water.
B. She dips the tea bag.
C. She puts ice cubes.
D. She stirs it well.
Each tablet contains
Paracetamol …………………………… 500 mg
BIOGESIC is indicated in a wide variety of painful conditions including headache, toothache, dysmenorrhea, myalgias, neuralgias, and other musculoskeletal disorders as well as in febrile conditions such as H-fever, rheumatic fever, flu and others.
FOR MILD CASES
Children ……………………………. 1/2 tablet 3 or 4 times a day
Adults ……………………………….. 1 tablet 3 or 4 times a day
FOR MODERATE SEVERE CASES
Children …………………………….. 1 tablet 3 or 4 times a day
Adults ………………………………… 2 tablets 3 or 4 times a day
14. Dosage for mild cases are …
Children ………. 1/2 tablet 3 or 4 times a day
Adults …………. 1 tablet 3 or 4 times a day
Children ………. 1 tablet 3 or 4 times a day
Adults ………….. 2 tablets 3 or 4 times a day
15. The following painful can be recovered by consuming the tablet …
16. The purpose of the text is … .
to offer the medicine to the reader
to entertain the reader about medicine
to give information about the medicine
to tell the readers how to use this medicine
This text is for no 17 and 18
How to Make Bregedel Tempe
150 g tempe, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 egg, 1 spoon Royco, 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Here are the instructions:
1. Mash the tempe with a fork.
2. Put the mashed tempe in a bowl and mix with the flour and Royco, followed by an egg.
3. Shape the tempe into the size of a golf ball and flatten a little with a fork.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a semenjana flame. When the oil is hot, anjlok the tempe into the oil, five or six at a time.
5. Fry until golden brown on both sides, drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with chili or
17 The main material of this receipt is Tempe
18 The first step is shape the tempe into the size of the golf ball
19. In this table, there some pictures about labels.
Put a check mark (√) in the following table appropriately
20. There are some tittles of fairy tales from Indonesia and abroad, put a check mark (√) in the following table appropriately.
II. Fill in the blank sentences with the correct verb in past form
21. She … an enormous cucumber in her field. (find/found)
22. She … three little bags to Timun Mas. (give/gave)
23. She … overjoyed and named the baby Timun Mas. (was/were/did)
24. The giant … titinada eat the Timun Mas. (was/were/did)
25. She … not so lonely. (was/were/did)
Once upon a time, an old woman lived in a small village. She was so lonely that she prayed to God to give her a companion. One day, a giant heard her prayer and knocked on her door, “I can help you have a baby. But you must give the baby to me when she is seventeen years old.” Too excited about the fact that she would have a companion, the old woman at once agreed to the condition.
The next day, when she was picking the cucumbers in her field, she found an enormous cucumber. She picked the cucumber and brought it home. At home, she opened up the cucumber and found out that there was a baby girl inside it. She was overjoyed and named the baby Timun Mas. Timun means cucumber in the Javanese language.
The old lady treated her as her own daughter. Timun Mas grew up into a beautiful, energic, and smart girl. Soon she was seventeen. The mother remembered her promise to the giant. She become worried. She decided to seek help, so she went to a wise man. The wise man listened to her story, and at the end he gave three little bags to the old woman. He said, “Give them to your daughter when she runs away to save her life. Tell her to open one bag and throw the contents down each time the giant gets close to her.
One morning, on Timun Mas’ seventeenth birthday, the giant came. He demanded that the old woman gave Timun Mas to him. The old woman ordered Timun Mas to run for her safety. She gave three little bags to Timun Mas.
Timun Mas ran as fast as she could. Knowing that Timun Mas had run away, the giant quickly chased after her. Soon he got close to Timun Mas. The poor girl quickly opened one of the bags and found that it was filled with bamboo skewers. She threw the bamboo skewers on the ground. Magic happened and the skewers turned into a bamboo forest. The giant batas to struggle hard to pass through it.
After a few hours struggling to pass through the thick bamboo field, the giant managed to find his way and chased Timun Mas as fast as he could. Knowing that the giant was getting closer, Timun mas opened the second bag and found cucumber seeds in it. She took a handful of the seeds and threw them to the ground. The seeds magically grew very fast and bore a undian of ripe cucumbers. He satdown on the ground and ate the cucumbers up.
26. What is the intention of the text?
27. What is the orientation of the text?
28. What is the complication of the text?
29. What is the resolution of the text?
30. What is the adab value of the text?